Since I am terribly new to the blogging community, this might be extremely boring and brief. I also am not feeling much like writing today. Not quite myself.
1) Eat To Perform (http://eattoperform.com/)
I enjoy this blog because it is motivational and has lots of good information on health, food and fitness.
2) McCrazy Daily Lesson (http://mccrazydailylessons.wordpress.com/)
This lady is one of my fellow Navy spouses here in Norfolk and she has a wonderful sense of humor. Everyday stories retold and the lessons learned from them.
3) Wander Out Loud (http://ameliamaslen.wordpress.com/)
With a creative play on words and beautiful pictures, this lady opens my mind to new things.
4) I’m Secretly Batman (http://imsecretlybatman.wordpress.com/)
Thought of the Day and movie reviews, this guy blogs about different things than I do, and it is nice to try read something different every once in a while.
5) Simply Stacia (http://simplystaciablogs.wordpress.com/)
Like myself, she is doing the Blog Everyday In May challenge and I have learned so much about her! She is very open and honest when she blogs. Very brave woman.